Adding a watermark


A funny thing happened. I had posted a photo to Facebook of one of my quilts ~ using adding machine tape to corral my crumbs and scraps. I didn't expect the quilt photo to be so well received. It was fun to hear everyone's positive comments and see the enthusiasm about my quilt.

I was on Pinterest when I saw a notification saying, "Here is a scrap quilt we think you might like."  And what do I see but my own quilt! I found it funny but also realized that I should add my name to my quilt photos so that if anyone saves a copy of my quilt as inspiration, they will see that I'm the maker.

I designed a logo to be added to all of my quilt photos.

Every quilt tells a story. This is the story of why I began adding a watermark logo to all my quilt photos.


Every Quilt Tells A Story
Whether it is the fabrics chosen, the design, the colors, the occasion, the recipient, or the people I quilt with, every quilt tells a story. This blog captures in images and words what has been created for others and for my own home through the hum and stitching of my sewing machine.

Comments