Wonky Christmas Trees

Wonky Trees Table Runner
16" x 44"
Started & Completed - November 2020

I was in the mood to make something for the Christmas season. I didn't have much time so I thought a table runner would be the perfect thing to make to decorate for the holiday.

There was something about these wonky Christmas trees that caught my interest.

I ordered the pattern from Etsty and put it together with batik fabrics I had on hand. This was fun to put together. I added a "flower" button for the star on the top of the tree.

With the leftover scraps, I put together the back side.

After the Christmas season, we flipped it over and it now is a runner on our coffee table for everyday use.

Four wonky trees wasn't enough, I might make this pattern again for a wall-hanging.

Backside and close-up of the trees.

Every quilt tells a story. This is the story of making a wonky Christmas trees table runner.

Every Quilt Tells A Story
Whether it is the fabrics chosen, the design, the colors, the occasion, the recipient, or the people I quilt with, every quilt tells a story. This blog captures in images and words what has been created for others and for my own home through the hum and stitching of my sewing machine.

Comments